Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's early morning and the paper just came so, though I had planned to make a long and newsy entry, the morning paper just came. I will catch up on all the latest happenings later. Sabrina and her boys went to Chicago last weekend. Dave didn't feel well so stayed home. When Sabrina and the boys got to Chicago and found a place to park the car, from there on they rode public transportation. I guess that was quite an experience. If they got on the wrong bus they simply got off it and got on another.
Jana is in town and will pick me up this afternoon. We will head for the lake. John and the girls will join us on Friday afternoon. Goldman can't come but Ellie thinks he and Mad Dog are my brothers! Doug and Groves will be there Friday evening. I'm sure we'll all ride in the new boat!! It was fairly easy for me to get in.

No comments: