Friday, September 24, 2010

After the exciting news from Kate and Austin, this may be a rather dull update. I rather hope it's going to be a girl but I really don't care. March 3 seems a long time away.
I'm so glad we (actually Doug) got the old Bayliner sold. Groves and I went down to the lake last Friday. Mad Dog was there and had spent most of the week with his dad. Doug arrived Saturday morning and he and Mad Dog polished the Bayliner and the guy bought it and the trailer on Sunday. The guy actually was more interested in the trailer than the boat but Doug told him it was a package deal.
I talked to Joe IM for a short while this morning. He had lunch with Donald and Vita yesterday (I think). They were on their way to Table Rock. I'm not sure who was with them or which way they were going.
Groves and I are headed for the lake as soon as he gets off work this afternoon. I think Mad Dog will already be there and have supper almost ready. Next weekend is guys' weekend and Doug is supposed to fish. He bought minnows last weekend but didn't have time to fish.

No comments: