Friday, September 10, 2010

My previous post will be posted next. I don't know where I messed up and when Scott breezed through a few minutes ago and I asked him, he just said "You're asking the wrong person". He pops in every day to be sure I have lunch. We'll get Brayden back early tomorrow afternoon. Yesterday was 9's Day in 2nd Grade. He showed different combinations of pluses and minuses that equal nine for his homework. I did get to see Jalen for a few minutes twice. I hope he comes to Brayden's game Sunday.

Margaret is going to have cataract surgery on the 14th. The eye doctor told her she probably never have to wear glasses again. I think she's liking that part of it.

It's drizzling rain here today but forecast says it will clear up. I think it's about the same in Missouri. Rose has clients and then she and Shirley are going to a Jungian presentation this evening and Rose will introduce the speaker. I'd be very nervous if I were her but Rose is very good at things like that.

No comments: