Sunday, September 26, 2010

The previous picture of Ding and Mark Lary at the Continental Divide was taken while they're in Colorado on a Bemes trip. They left last Thursday and will be back tomorrow. Needless to say, Ding and I didn't have our Thursday night dinner out. I'm hoping we will this week.

Thank you, Mike Madden, for the update on Aunt Virginia. It sounds like she's suffering a lot of pain. Our thoughts and prayers are with her. As Rose said, she was so good to us as kids and always.

Pete called yesterday with his weekly call. It sounds like that place they moved to in town is definitely 'fur-lined'. They have five bedrooms and three bathrooms. He's come a long way from turnbo (or is it turnbeau now).

Joe had lunch with Donald and Vita one day this week. They were on their way to Table Rock and then to visit the girls and their families. I assume they were driving so hope they stop in St. Louis on their way home.

I'm at the lake again this weekend. It's cold and dreary out this morning. It rained last night, rain and leaves. Groves is still sleeping. Mad Dog spent the day and night with his dad, celebrating his dad's 72nd birthday. Groves and I tried a new place for dinner last night. Brayden wouldn't like it either. Their crabcakes were the best I've ever had. I'm sure Brayden still prefers McDonald's over Ruthie D's or the new place.

I talked to Margaret this morning. They were home this weekend but thought they might go to thee Valley next weekend. Sabrina and family were going to the Rams game.

I've been doing the treadmill and riding the exercycle faithfully. I have my regular IVIG this week. I have to stay in the hospital overnight just because the neurologist thinks it's necessary. Shirley's sister has them and she has them at home.

Brayden has his weekly game (or games, sometimes he has double headers). They work those kids hard. Olivia isn't sitting by him on the bus last I heard. He doesn't like to talk about her, especially to me.

This coming weekend is Guy's weekend. I don't know who all will be coming but Scott is coming over from Louisville. We're hoping he drops Brayden off with us. I hope Doug gets some fishing in.

This is Family Gazette. Let's have more updates from all the family.

No comments: