Thursday, September 16, 2010

This may be a short post since Ding and Goldman and I are going out to dinner in a very short while. I came home from Louisville Monday evening after staying an extra few days to see Brayden play one of his ballgames. His team lost but, in my opinion, he was star of the game. He can throw exceptionally well for a seven year old and bats well too. He keeps his eye on the ball. He's still in machine pitch and I'm not sure when they do away with the machine pitch. I hope I didn't embarass him with my cheering.

Rose will be teaching her first class of this session and Shirley has a client so Ding and Goldman and I are going to a place called Frank and Helen's for dinner tonight. The name of the place sounds like a gangster place, doesn't it? Rose and I had lunch with Catrina yesterday and she caught us up on the Abbotts. I was wrong about Margaret's cataract surgery. She had a preliminary on Tuesday and the surgery hasn't been scheduled yet.

Doug may have found us a buyer for the Bayliner and trailer. He had another call from our listing on Craigslist and the guy will come look at it this weekend. Groves and I will probably go down tomorrow and, if Doug comes, I hope he gets time to do some fishing. The man works all the time. I think they're going down the following weekend and I hope he has an easy weekend.

No comments: