Friday, October 08, 2010

Another update of current events. I didn't think I was going to get to the lake this weekend and Scott called me yesterday evening and asked me if I wanted to go. Of course my reply was a YES and I am delighted. He's picking me up about 5:30 and I told him I'd be sitting on the front porch when he gets here. It's a beautiful day here and weather is supposed to stay nice all weekend.
Ding and I had dinner last night at one of our favorite little places - Frank and Helen's. We both agreed the name (if I got it right) sounds like a tavern, but it's an old family restaurant not too far away on Olive. Rose had her class she teaches on Thursday and Shirley had a client.
Rose and I are going walking in Forest Park again after while. I've already done the tredmill, exercycle, and walked in the subdivision today. Walking at the lake seems like every where is uphill so probably won't do much except sit on the deck. Mad Dog will be there when we get there and have dinner ready. Beth is coming but Scott wasn't sure what time. I talked to Brother Joe on line and tried to get him and some of his to join us but he's working at the Railroad Museum and can't make it.
I hope Scott or Beth will take some pictures this weekend. The trees and foliage may be at their peak in color. Brayden and Jalen have gone to Disney World with their mother so we won't have them. I'll miss them though they probably won't miss me. I hope they have a wonderful time.

No comments: