Monday, October 18, 2010

I got behind on my updates again for no good reason. We've had beautiful fall weather here in Missouri and it's cooled off some so I've been able to go outside and do some walking over several days. Rose and I go to Forest Park or to a nearby neighborhood park on some days or just walk in the subdivision. I'm also doing one hour physical therapy and one hour occupational therapy at St. Mary's every week. I ride the exercycle and walk on the tredmill everyday. I was never athletic previously so this is quite a change for me, but I find myself adjusting quite easily.

Now on with the week's happenings.

Groves took me over to see Jack Delaney Friday evening. Jack and I worked together at Midwest Recovery for several years and prior to that Brick and I worked with his brother at GMAC. Jack is in a rehab facility and his health isn't so good but, as Groves said on our way home, 'he's quite a character'.

Chris and Shelly took me out for supper Thursday night. They were going to the Rams game on Sunday. I'm not a football fan. When Pete called on Saturday, he and Janet had been to Boise the week before. The College there has their football field painted blue, and ducks kill themselves diving into it thinking it's water. I asked Pete about it, and he had never heard that. I hope Scott didn't make that up!

No comments: