Saturday, October 23, 2010

Today is Aunt Rose's Birthday! We have Brayden for a short time so will have dinner at home this evening as this is is his preference and also Aunt Rose's. Some of the guys are down at the lakehouse. Thoe ones that are down there call it 'cool guys' weekend and the guys who couldn't go are calling it 'old guys' weekend.

Norman has a bulging disc (the one he had repaired before)and had to go to the doctor for an MRI and the doctor believes he can fix it with medication. Margaret, if I've got this wrong, correct me. I talked to her yesterday and they were down at their camper for the third weekend in a row.

Brayden and I are the only ones up here. Rose and Sabrina are going to partipate in a three mile race or walk this morning. As it turns out, I could have partipated, in the walk anyway. I walked over 7 miles day before yesterday and I walked 7.47 miles yesterday! I'm pretty sure I won't top my best day (7.47) today because it's supposed to rain. I'll take a day to rest.

Aunt Rose is giving a talk on Sunday and Shelly has to work so Ding and I are going to walk at Forest Park (which we did last Thursday) and go see Shelly's presentation. Ding told me what creature it's about, some nocturnal something that I've never heard of, but he says she love doing it.

Missouri plays Oklahoma this evening and neither has lost this year so Scott says it will be an exciting game. Tomorrow is Brayden's last baseball game of the season so Scott will have to have to pick him up early. Us three here hate his leaving early!

No comments: