Thursday, November 04, 2010

Brother Joe got here Tuesday in time to have dinner with us and a delightful evening of visiting. We watched a lot of the election returns while we were visiting and catching up on current events. I had therapy Wednesday morning and we thought my session was at 10. We got there at 10. My session was scheduled for 11 and we were an hour early. We had a Starbucks coffee and reminisced some more while we killed an hour and still had time to get Joe to the airport in plenty of time to meet up with Donald and catch their flight. We then called Pete and Janet and told them the brothers were on their way. I believe they're due back sometime Saturday.

Ding and Goldman and I went out to dinner this evening. Scott and the boys are coming over tomorrow evening. Beth is coming from Kansas City too. Rose is teaching a class and has a session tonight. I have therapy again tomorrow and Shelly is going to take me down there. My not driving is sure difficult. I really hope that someday I'll be well enough to drive myself. Not that I'm complaining, people are sure good to me and I get everywhere I need and/or want to be.

No comments: