Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I got my time spacing mixed up on my last post and I think I have it straight now. Chris and I went down to the lake Friday afternoon late and went to one of my favorite places for dinner. Brayden, it wasn't Ruthie D's either. It was Baxter's. Pete called Saturday with his weekly call. Kelly's boys had gone to the Idaho/Boise game Friday night. I don't remember who won or who we were rooting for but I assume it was Boise. Missouri played Kansas State and won big time. Chris and I called John and Jana to see if they were depressed after Missouri won big time over their alma mater.

Norman had cortisone shots in his back yesterday to see if that would relieve some of the pain he's been suffering. They were going to administer them last week but when he got there, his blood was too thin. Stephanie met them to help them get home because he can't drive for 24 hours.

I'm going to fly over to Louisville in the morning. Rose and Shirley are driving to Chicago and coming back Monday. I'm riding back with Scott with Brayden next Wednesday. We're having Thanksgiving Dinner with Mark and Karen who will return from New Zealand tomorrow. Pete and Janet are having their holiday with all the kids there. I haven't heard from the rest of the family about the feast occurrence. Perhaps the reason I haven't heard is because my computer was ruined with a coffee spill. While Chris and I were at the lake I accidentally spilled coffee on and in my computer. Rose had been urging me to get a new one but I thought the old one was sufficient. It did everything I wanted to do. But it quit completely. We went shopping last night and bought a MacBookAir!!!

No comments: