Saturday, November 20, 2010

I have some news from Brother Joe and corrections from Idaho. Nancy and family and Merri and her husband and stepsons and James from Boise will be there for their Thanksgiving dinner. Kelly is swamped with work and the boys are going to Illinois so he just doesn't think he'll make it. Kelly and the boys are fascinated with Boise State and their long winning streak. My grandsons are fascinated with the blue turf. Janet sent me an email that they were playing tonight and I first thought she sent it today. When Scott got up he said Boise won 51 to 0. I hadn't looked at the date on the email! I was prepared to watch for ducks on the blue turf. Janet says their flying onto the turf might not be true. Scott is the one who told me and the boys that. Kelly, do they? Jalen is learning sign language because they are studying Helen Keller at school. Scott knows one word. Guess which one??

Joe and Mary are having Thanksgiving dinner at Beth, Lydia and David's house. Lisa has been in Boston this week. Lydia will be back Tuesday or Wednesday for Thanksgiving vacation. Son David has been in Detroit this week.

I'm learning about this computer. Brayden has to help me since I'm in Louisville and Rose is in Chicago. Last night we did Facetime with Aunt Rose. i'm going to take some lessons after the holiday is over. Scott is meeting Beth at the lake and we get to keep Brayden. Beth can't come for our Thanksgiving and we'll miss her.

No comments: