Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have some news from Kansas. Jana says she sent me pictures of the girls on her phone but I didn't get them. She will now try to post them directly to the blog. Karen and her husband were coming today and they were all going to the Chiefs game. They will tailgate in the morning - a group of about 30. Tricia and Walter will be there too but probably not for the tailgating. Tricia is very busy with nursing school. Scott says Beth may be going to that game but she likes the tailgating part best.

The weather is supposed to be nice today but turn bad when we're ready to travel on Wednesday. These boys are sure helpful to me but last night something slipped out. I said good night several times and other things. He whispered something to his dad. I asked "What did he say?' Scott replied "She sure talks a lot."" Then Scott scolded him for saying it. Brayden responded "You say it all the time!" I'm going to try to keep my mouth shut more today. I'll probably forget.

I'm going to be a great grandmother of a girl on or about March 3. I'm just wondering how I got so old so quickly. March 3 is pretty soon but probably doesn't seem so to Kate. Have you and Austin picked out a name?

No comments: