Thursday, November 11, 2010

I wanted to post in a couple more recent events. Yesterday I walked 8.25 miles! That's the most I've done since I've been keeping track of the distance. It's probably the most ever. That's not awithout stopping. That's most all day. It may be off a bit but not very much I don't believe. I didn't do the treadmill or exercycle either yesterday. Rose worries about me when I go off by myself so she puts a name tag on me. I usually stay in the subdivision.

Margaret and Norman are going to come get me this afternoon to spend the night. They had gone to the Valley to winterize earlier this week. It's still Indian summer here today and supposed to stay nice tomorrow. Ding and I were going to go to dinner tonight but I took a raincheck so I could go to the Abbotts and also Ding's on call and might have to leave while we're eating.

Groves and I may go to the lake tomorrow afternoon. Mad Dog may come down too. I haven't been for a couple weeks so am eager to be there. I don't think we have the boat winterized yet.

I want to try to capture another one of Brayden's funny lines. The other day when the boys were here we were all sitting in the kitchen and Rose and Shirley and I were talking. Rose mentioned someone's 'obituary'. Brayden was shocked, thinking Aunt Rose said a bad word. He said "You said 'oWHATuary!!!'" He really believed Aunt Rose did say a bad word but HE didn't.

The pictures that Rose posted are great. I'll try to have her take some of the Abbotts when they pick me up and then post them.

No comments: