Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm in Louisville this morning . I flew over yesterday and will stay and ride back with Scott and Brayden next Wednesday for Thanksgiving. I'm up early but didn't even hear Scott leave for work. As slowly as I type the sun will probably be up before I finish this post. Pete, I think the boys told me that Boise and Idaho game wasn't on TV here but while we were having supper at a family sports bar they showed some of the blue field. I told them their cousins attended the game and both Brayden and Jalen knew who won.

Rose and Shirley drove to Chicago this weekend. They had some things to attend to up there and hadn't been for a while. They're coming back Monday. I talked to Margaret yesterday and she said the cortisone shots relieved a lot of Norm's pain. He had been dreading the shots but they seemed to have worked. They are all going to Sabrina and Dave's for Thanksgiving. Joe sent me news about their plans but I don't have a printer hooked up here at Scott's so forwarded it to Rose because there was other news from Springfield. If she doesn't have time, I'll have Scott print it so I can remember and post that news too.
We haven't had a recent update from the FeLLins. When I talked to Jana in Kansas last week (after Missouri beat Kansas)), she promised to send pictures and an update from Kansas but she hasn't yet.

Brayden and Jalen got their report cards this week and they are both star students. Jalen is in the band playing drums. Brayden had to help me get my new computer going. He's promised to teach me more about Facebook while I'm here. He is seven years old and smarter than his Granny about the computer. Needless to say, so is Jalen at 12.

The sun is coming up but I think it's going to be chilly today. I know we have to grocery shop this evening but I don't know what else we're going to do. We will have both boys all weekend.

No comments: