Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Scott brought me home from the lake yesterday and then left immediately for Louisville. The weather was perfect both days and there was mostly fishing boats on the water. I believe there was a tournament going on. Beth got down there about the same time we did on Friday and Mad Dog was already there. He did have to leave early Saturday morning. Beth made Chicken Cordon Bleu for supper Saturday night and I brought the leftovers home for supper last night.

I tried to get Brother Joe to join us for supper and the Chicken Cordon Bleu on Saturday but I think he had done something with the Railroad Club all day. He did tell me he and Donald are cooking up a plan to go to Idaho in November in lieu of their deepsea trip. The oil spill influenced their cancellation of their deepsea fishing plans. It gets cold in Idaho early, brothers! Pete and Janet were in Boise for a grandson's birthday. Some of the guys were also going trout fishing. Hope they did better than when Pete took me and Den a few years back.

Leslie and Sam (from Springfield) just got back from a long weekend in Olympia visiting Jeff and family. Sam is still working at the Bass Pro Shop which was Den's ambition of THE place to work. I would love for them to come spend some time with me at the lake but there's the dogs. These pictures are of Leslie and her family. The other son, Chase, is now a photographer and has been all over the country taking pictures.

No comments: