Saturday, December 04, 2010

I'm down here at the lake with five of my adopted sons - none biological. Groves, Goldman, Mad Dog, Danny, and Doug. Some of the guys plan on doing some fishing today though it's cold and windy. I think Danny caught two keepers yesterday evening. I just looked up the weather in Idaho Falls and it's snowing out here and even colder. I went to bed first and I think they went to bed about the time I got up. Mad Dog had supper almost ready when Groves and Goldman and I got here. Danny was already here and fishing. Doug arrived late but there was plenty of food left. They played poker until very late, I think, but the kitchen was all cleaned up and coffee ready to push the button.

Speaking of coffee, I'm being very careful with coffee and my new computer. I spilled my coffee on the old one. Pete, I have a new tactic for you. When you go shopping or out to eat, forget your credit card. Rose took me to buy this computer and I didn't have my credit card with me. Then on Thursday Ding took me out to eat and when the bill came again I didn't have my credit card. I didn't remind him and he didn't know that their Dad couldn't eat if he didn't have money in his pocket to pay for it. Neither of us had enough cash so he did have his credit card with him.

I had a therapy session on Wednesday and I'm doing the exercycle and treadmill everyday. Scott still hasn't found my fitbit but told me he would do some more looking this weekend. It has a little ribbon on it and the cat likes those kinds of things. Shirley has offered a reward to the kids to whichever one finds it but may have to up the reward to get them motivated.

Scott's birthday was Monday (the 29th). We celebrated on Sunday with fancy cupcakes which wouldn't hold that many candles. He and Brayden had to leave for Louisville right away. He and the boys went to dinner at their favorite place to honor the occasion. I'm not sure who's favorite place itis.

No comments: