Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This may be another short post. Rose and I have Apple lessons this morning and I hope to learn how to take pictures of people other than just myself. The Apple instructors are very patient, fortunately for me. I guess lots of people are also slow learners as I feel I am.

Last Thursday Mark and Karen came by to bring back a dish from our Thanksgiving and visit for a while. Then Ding picked me up and we met Shelly for dinner. By Friday it turned too cold to go outside. Shirley and I did do some Christmas shopping but still have some left to do.

Scott and the boys are coming over Saturday and Beth is coming on Sunday. We're having our Christmas brunch this Sunday since so many people have so many commitments for the actual occasion. Goldman came over yesterday evening and helped Rose and Shirley with the tree. Maybe I can take a picture of it after my lesson today.

It's been bitter cold here in St. Louis since about Saturday and we've had some snow. Mad Dog has been down at the lake with his dad and has checked on the lake house periodically to see everything's okay. I guess it's cold with some snow in Louisville, too. Brayden and Jalen didn't have school yesterday.

No comments: