Saturday, December 04, 2010

Today is Janet's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANET!!! I won't post her age but I remember quite well when it seemed she was much older than me. Now it doesn't seem that way. Merri is there and they are making fruitcakes. After I lived with them a year when I was fifteen, I always made Christmas cookies like she made,. I made them every year but I could never master fruitcakes. I just remember how good hers' were.

A bit of good news from Louisville. Jalen just called me and has found my fitbit! Scott then wanted to talk to me to let me know that we did have to up the bribe but he would cover it. We're hoping to get the boys for part of their Christmas vacation.

Sam works at the Bass Pro Shop in Springfield. The fishermen here wanted to know if he gets a discount on purchases. I'm not sure they know he's retired from the prison facility down there because I know they wouldn't want any association with his previous place of employment. They'll stick with fishing and keep out of crime.

No comments: