Thursday, January 13, 2011

i'm going to update on my last update. It does look like I'l be getting out sometime after my surgeon's appointment because my therapy is currently at a plateau while I can only put toe pressure on my left foot. I do have physical and occupational therapy daily. These 'red things' (as we call them) may be something Denny brought me when he was here. i use them on my fork to eat and on a pencil eraser for the computer. I'm slow but I get the job done.

Rose has been here and had lunch when I ate in the dining room. I'm not sure what Ding is doing this evening but I told him to go straight home from work. I got pictures of Brayden, Jalen and Drew to keep me company in case I get lonely.

Brother Joe keeps up watching the blog. He had breakfast with the Berns girls this morning. Lydia leaves to go back to college this weekend and it will be very lonely without her. By the way, Joe, what is a Salsa Dance? Tonight they will be attending Lydia's high school Alma Mater basketball game as some of Salsa Dance programmed

Brother Donald called me today. He and Vita were currently in Alabama. He, of course, wanted to know how I'm doing but was also doing some research on a family from Marshfield. Would you Email the info you have and I'll work on it?

I just finished occupational therapy for today. I enjoy physical therapy much more. Ding took offense at the comment I made in a previous entry concerning animal therapy. Shelly isn't feeling very good right now, She is probably glad that there's not much business at the zoo - what with her ailing and the bitter cold weather.

Mad Dog has been down at the lake with his dad but is scheduled to come up soon and help Doug who is remodeling his basement. I'm sure he's checked the lake house and hope the road has been passable. It's been frigid down there too.

No comments: