Sunday, January 09, 2011

It's Sunday morning and 19 degrees outside and very chilly. Rose was here first thing today and brought my computer so I could do another update. She's working and brought her computer so we are both typing away. She just types much faster than I do. She's using her Ipad while I'm using my MacBookAir. I don't currently have a roommate. She went home yesterday. Though we hardly got acquainted she was a pleasant acquaintance. We could eat either in our room or in the dining room, she always invited me to join her.

I'm really looking forward to seeing my grandkids from Louisville and I hope before too long. Drew has been to see me and i hope comes back soon. Katie's baby (which will make me a great grandmother) is due March 3, I think. I hope I'm well enough to go see her by then.

I don't understand this Apple computer system and had planned to take lessons before all this happened and still want to take the lessons. There are some things, not necessarily about Apple, that Brayden helps me with.

No comments: