Saturday, January 08, 2011

Somehow Rose will take my computer home to update this episode of the blog as I do not have internet access here at Banes Jewish Extended Care. I'm at Barnes Jewish and feel I'm in better care. regardless, I'l be glad to be out of here and home soon. I hope. The surgeon put a new cast on my ankle on Thursday and doesn't even want to look at or X-ray my ankle until a week from this coming Thursday nor can I put any weight on it so no walking or trying at all. I do have physical therapy and occupational therapy. Three times a week they have dog therapy where dog lovers bring their dogs in for other dog lovers to admire and pet. I don't participate in that. A couple people remembered me from when Denny was in here six years ago.

THere's a lovely view out my window. I've had lots of company. This place nor the other place is far from the Barnard College house. Rose especially is here quite often. Goldman, Chris, and Rose were here earlier. Liz and Dave may come see me this evening. Liz is making a remarkable recovery after her open heart surgery. She has to go back to work what seems like very soon.

Pete called this morning with his usual Saturday check-in. Things are good in Idaho. He had already talked to Brother Joe. They were discussing buying a van for uncle Joe and Joe's driving it up to see me. Rose also thought it was a very good idea. We.d both love to see you and your family, Joe, and it's not that far.

No comments: