Thursday, February 17, 2011

Want to update about the report from this facility and the surgeon. I believe I will get to go home one day next week. Meanwhile I’m going to keep having therapy which will help me to walk some stairs again, stabilize my balance and increase my independence in general. I don’t know the exact date I will leave here but, as I’ve said, it will be soon.

Chris and Shelly left for Colorado early this morning. They were meeting up with Kelly and the boys in Denver this evening and they were all going on to Mark and Karen’s place there in Colorado. Chris came by here on his way home from work yesterday and was eager to be skiing.

Rose comes to see me every day. She walks with me, and we use the walking belt that the therapist who helped Mother accidentally left with us a lot of years ago. Besides walking as therapy, I am also doing exercises and cycyling.

No comments: