Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! I'm in Louisville and was greeted by Scott and Brayden at the airport. The flight wasn't very long but it seemed to take a long time to get here. Scott went to work early this morning so Brayden made our breakfast of frozen waffles and then I took him to school in a cab. He was too shy to give the cabdriver his tip but talked to him about how good Grannies are. Scott calls me about every half hour to make sure I'm okay. Jalen has a concert tonight at 7 and Brayden's baseball practice is at 6:30. Scott let Brayden decide which we go to and we're going to the concert. I hope Jalen comes for the weekend too. Brayden has another practice on Sunday that I'll get to see. Beth will be here today or tomorrow. Scott thinks it will probably be tomorrow. She's on spring break and drove to Washington D.C. to see her mother and brother. Brayden is worrying who will ride in the front seat if all four of us go somewhere together. I suggested Beth could drive and the women could be in front and the guys in back. Brayden didn't like that idea.

I just talked to Rose and she had been to the Apple store again to see if they had any IPad 2s. I don't even know if I'm spelling it right. The store was supposed to get a new shipment available for sale when they opened. I assume they were lined up to get them. She's very eager to get hers. I'm using Brayden's computer right now and he had to give me lessons before he went to school. As Brother Joe says, Rosey Posey is the smart one.

Goldman is on spring break next week and he and I plan on spending the latter part of the week at the lake. If any one wants to join us, you know you're welcome, for weekdays or the weekend. I hope the weather is good. It's a beautiful day here. Robins are flying and trees are budding out.

I was getting ready to sign off and Margaret called. She had her other cataract removed on Tuesday. She says she can't believe how much better she can see. She still needs readers and will have to put drops in it (or both of them, I'm not sure) for how long.

Scott's here with lunch.

No comments: