Friday, March 25, 2011

I flew back from Louisville Tuesday evening with no trouble. Rose was of course waiting for me at the airport. I hated leaving my little boys, big boy, too. Goldman and I came down here to the lake yesterday and Mad Dog was already here and had preparations for dinner. When I got up this morning the kitchen was cleaned up and coffee ready for me to just push a button. I couldn't have done a better job myself.

It's raining and chilly this morning after being nice all week. I have seen one fisherman out but didn't see him catch anything..There's a fishing tournament this weekend. I invited Joe to come up but he has a busy weekend ahead of him. Sabrina and Dave came by Thursday morning on their way to Chicago. I didn't get to see the boys. They were already sound asleep in the back seat.

Beth, who lives in Kansas City, says 'pop' instead of soda. As kids we always got pop at Miss Muzzy's. I guess we switched to 'soda' after we moved to St. Charles. She is a very good cook but Brayden is careful not to hurt his Dad's feelings when he says so.

I've got more news about Leslie and Sam and about Liz and Dave but will have to wait until I get home to post it. Liz and Dave didn't get to go to Hawaii yet. She had a kidney stone episode. Sam and Leslie took his mother, Judy, on a 2 1/2 day over the mountains, stayed 2 days, and then 2 1/2 days back. More about both later.

Rose is really happy that she finally got her iPod2. She stood in line several times and made numerous phone calls so Apple has lots of loyal users. I used Brayden's laptop while I was there. He was good about sharing.

They're up now and breakfast is almost ready so I'm signing off.

We have a loyal reader in Pascagoula, Ms. Just curious to know who it is. My email address is marthaboaz@aol.com

No comments: