Monday, April 11, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Shelly!! Hope you're having a great day!! She and Ding got back from Colorado very late Saturday night and probably spent yesterday recuperating from their week of vacation.

I don't think Mark and Karen are back yet but I saw the price of gas in Italy today and understand why they took their bicycles.

We enjoyed Brayden and he was a very good boy. Scott got here Saturday and told Brayden he and Groves were going to the hockey game. Brayden just wanted to go to Hollensbes and spend the night. We three ladies were lonely without him but wanted him to have a good time. Any time we went out to eat with him, the only place he liked to go was McDonald's and he always had the same thing. He brought a book and did some reading to us. He's a good reader.

I forgot to put in my last post about my evening at BJEC. I went over there and had dinner in the dining room at the same table where I sat as a patient - and with the same dinner companions as then, too. After dinner and a visit, Nels and I went off to play Bingo. I won TWO games. Jack called me Saturday night to ask when I'm coming back. I'll probably go tomorrow night. The fellows appreciate my company and I theirs.

We're looking forward to this family get together dinner on Friday Evening, April 29. Any suggestions as to where to meet, RSVP's, verbal info, itineraries, etc. would be welcomed.

No comments: