Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I know I just posted yesterday but had some more things to report. Tonight is dinner and Bingo with my buddies at BJEC. Remember, last week I did not win and got stormed out.

Chris made either a pickup or a delivery (I'm not sure which)last night to Poplar Bluff, and it was a pretty treacherous trip for him .After the tornadoes we had on the Saturday night before, we weren't expecting any more storms. Chris made it home safely. Just late.

Pete got into KC safely on Monday, I guess and hope. Beth (Joe's daughter) was sick so Joe did not make the trip to K.C. and missed having dinner with Donald and Vita. Pete and Donald are traveling to Springfield on Wednesday. They're taking the 'Marshfield/Turnbo' tour on their way to St. Louis on Thursday. We're not completely sure who will be at the dinner Friday night, so need a complete number by Thursday. Joe will join us for dinner Friday evening.

Rose and Shirley are preparing for this family get together. I just talked to Margaret and she is too. Scott lives too far away but Chris and Shelly will be there. We are expecting Mark and Karen and hopefully others. I'm fairly certain Sabrina and Dave will be there. They live in Lake St. Louis which is where the restaurant is.

No comments: