Sunday, April 03, 2011

I've got some catching up to do. Goldman and I came back from the lake last Sunday. The weather has been cool all week but nice today, though windy. Pete called and said it's just plain cold in Idaho.

I rode the exercycle today as I do almost every day but since my ankle is swollen some I'll wait now until I talk to the doctor to ride it more and walk the treadmill.

Pete called Saturday with his weekly call. Things are about the same in Idaho. Brayden always insists his Dad but Idaho potatoes when he shops with him. I taught him that. I talked to Margaret Saturday and we went over the accomplishments of her grandchildren. Margaret, I wish you would post them. The accomplishments are numerable and things to brag about.

Chris and Shelly and I went back again to BJEC on Tuesday. Shelly took a wonderful roast beef dinner with all the trimmings. Nels and Jack had reserved the library again. Sabrina is training for a race and couldn't join us. She refers to Nels and Jack as my 'boyfriends' and they did ask about Sabrina and Rose.

On Saturday morning Chris and Shelly left for a ski trip in Colorado. They're going to stay at Mark and Karen's place. They called from somewhere in Kansas and had had a flat tire. Mark and Karen are coming over here after while and Karen is going to design plans for the summer yard. I believe they're heading off to Italy sometime soon.

Friday evening Groves drove me over to Alton to see Fat Jack. He's still in the same rehabilitation place and keeps himself occupied with his iPad. My GMAC buddy, Liz, is back working in Chicago though her husband, Dave, is here in St. Louis but is due for a visit there in a few days.

No comments: