Monday, April 25, 2011

Time to do some more updates from the previous couple postings. Last weekend was a weekend at the lake and the weather didn't cooperative until about Sunday. Doug, Mad Dog and I went down Thursday but Groves didn't get there until Friday. He had to work on Friday. T he weather wasn't too nice until Sunday in which the guys got a lot accomplished.

Pete is scheduled to arrive and connect up with Donald and family on Monday at 8:43 p.m (today). Joe and some of his family are all going to Liberty with Lydia today. Brother Joe will continue 'business as usual' as he has to get home for his Wheeler Heart and Vascular volunteering until noon on Tuesday. On Wednesday, Pete and Donald will travel to Springfield. Joe says they are hoping for a get together for dinner in Springfield, but nothing concrete yet. Before their journey to St. Louis, the whole group plan on taking the Turnbo/Marshfield tour. I've taken the tour probably more recently but my memory doesn't go back as far as those older guys, and I'd need a guide.

Bernie and Maudie's daughter, Tammy, is getting married on Sunday, May 15 in Yakima, Washington. CONGRATULATIONS TAMMY AND DICK!! .Pete and Janet's granddaughter, Caitlin, is graduating soon from Gonzaga University in Spokane.

I went back over to BJEC on Tuesday of last week and had dinner and played Bingo. This time I did NOT win and a big storm blew up. It wasn't so bad as the one we had this weekend but they shuffled all the patients to the hall. Since I was a visitor and not a patient, I wasn't sure what to do. I went in to the hall.

Saturday was my birthday and I got lots of cards, Facebook greetings, calls, and gifts. On Saturday Chris, Shelly and I went to Kreis's for dinner. It's a place Fat Jack and I went oftimes, and Chris and Shelly and I had been before and knew we loved their crab cakes and prime rib.

No comments: