Friday, May 06, 2011

I haven't posted all week and I'm finally going to update about the family occasion, amongst other things. I may have to stop in the middle and finish up after while. We had a great evening at the Friday night event. I'll try to list all of the attendees and must say we missed those of you who couldn't be there. There were Shirley, Rose, Margaret, Pete, Donald, Joe, Norm, Sabrina, Dave, Chris, Shelly, Randy, Lynn, Amanda, Erica, Brett, Alex, Connor, Mark and myself. If I missed anyone, there's probably a picture of you that Rose posted. Didn't she do a nice job with the camera?

I woke up Monday morning with cold and mostly congestion. I decided I'd best cancel both nights with my boyfriends and Bingo as well as my physical therapy. Nor did I go to my Apple lesson. Chris and Shelly did have me out for dinner Tuesday evening. Goldman and I had supper at Steak N Shake last night. Rose did a lot of work in the yard a couple days this week. It's beginning to look a lot like spring - finally.
i
Scott and the boys and a friend of Jalen's are coming to the lake this weekend. Also several of the big guys. They're going to play golf, and I hope one of them will take the kids up on the strip. I don't know if their Uncle Ding is playing or not.

No comments: