Wednesday, May 25, 2011

There's been tornado warnings sounding all afternoon interrupting me, and I thought I'd never get this updated if I didn't do it now. We went to the basement for the first sounding but I'm just going to keep typing now. Mad Dog and I got back from Louisville last week Thursday and then Groves and I left for the lake on Friday. Mad Dog was already there ahead of us. Doug was there with a trailer load of fire wood from a Maryland Heights tornado. They had the trailer unloaded before we got there. The new community dock is there but not completely installed yet.

I came back on Sunday to go to Barnes-Jewish for my periodic IVIG where I only have to stay one night. Lots of the staff remembered me which, in a place like that, isn't necessarily a good thing. Pete called with his weekly call. Janet was going to have her second cataract done this week, and Pete was going to have a colonoscopy in June. It's been 5 years since the last one.

Today is Shirley's birthday and Sabrina's, too. Glenn sent some pictures but I'll have to get Rose to post them later.

No comments: