Thursday, June 02, 2011

After a holiday weekend of three days, i'm sure there's lots of family happenings the country. I'll try to update some that I experienced and others that I heard about. Groves, Goldman, and I arrived at the lake Friday evening. Some were already there whereas Scott and the boys had farthest to come so were last to arrive. Oops! I forgot Danny Cullinane. He had to attend a wedding ((his daughters were flower girls) so he didn't get there until Sunday morning. He and Doug are fishermen and I believe Doug caught more than Dan. Josie and Brayden spent quite a bit of their time fishing, too. We figured Doug had 'limber legs' after driving the boat around with the new round 3-person tube and three kids at a time on the tube or just riding them around in the cove and main channel. The new dock is completely installed and the old one is gone. That's certainly an improvement.

I came home Monday with Scott and the boys. They dropped me off and still had a long drive to Louisville. Groves and I are going down tomorrow for the weekend and it's the annual homeowners' association meeting. Tonight I'm going back over to BJEC for dinner and to play Bingo. There's lots more news but it's time to go to dinner. I loved the FeLLin album.

No comments: