Saturday, June 25, 2011

I probably won't finish this post because lots has been happening. It's such a relief with the results of Norm's surgery. Maybe I can convince him and Margaret to come see me here at the lake after his convalescence. It took me a long time to spell that word.

My first weekend here Scott and the boys came from Louisville. As you can see by the pictures, each of the boys brought a friend. Beth came from Kansas City. Groves and Mad Dog were here. The boys love the boat and riding the tube behind it. Swimming in the pool and in the lake was also a great occupation. Groves would drive the boat when Scott got tired of dragging hem around. Since there was four of them and only three could ride the tube, they were good about taking turns in the boat or on the tube. At least, I think so. I sat on the sun deck and watched them.

After everyone left except Mad Dog and me, Mad Dog BBQ pork steaks we waited for Jana, John, Ellie and Caitlin. John was hungry and did justice {as we all did} to his pork steaks. They stayed until Thursday which wasn't long enough. Both girls loved the wave runner and the boat. Caitlin [who is 2} I"LL FINISH IN ANOTHER POST> MY CAPS LOCKED AND I HAVE TO REBOOT>

No comments: