Thursday, July 07, 2011

As usual, I'm the first one up. Already talked to Rose. She had gone to see Norm yesterday and he wasn't having a good day. Most of the Abbott clan was there when she got there. I'm sure she'll update when she hears how his night went. Keep praying.

Last week one day Goldman and I went out to run some errands. I forgot my cell phone which I never do. When we got back, there was a car with New Jersey plates in the driveway. It was CHASE, Leslie's son, our neighbor in Springfield. He spent the night and left soon after breakfast. He's a professional photographer and is hoping to spend most of July in Springfield. He said he will dog sit so Sam and Leslie can come up. Sam loves to fish. Chase plans to come up again too.

I loved the Fourth of July crowd. As Goldman already said, the display was spectacular. I had the carpets cleaned last week and the man who cleaned them asked if this is the house that has the big show on the Fourth. He lives across the cove and said they always watch.

I'll write more later.

No comments: