Thursday, July 21, 2011

I accidentally got the caps unlocked - don't know for sure how I did it. Brother Pete left on Sunday. Brother Joe left Friday after the service. Tammy and Cyndi left earlier this week but Maudie and Sandi headed to Conway to visit some of their relatives down there while they're here in Missouri. I've talked to Margaret about every day this week and she continues to be surrounded by friends and relatives. Sally and Larry were there yesterday when I called and, from the noise in the background, probably others. She seems to be holding up very well.

Leslie and Sam [the King boy] and Sam's mother are coming today. Sam loves to fish so we probably get to see much of him. Leslie has lasagna already made for our dinner. They have to leave tomorrow - too short of a visit.

Goldman has my breakfast almost ready - store bought eggs boiled on the stove. I have more updating but will pause for now and eat.

No comments: