Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I think Goldman felt the same way about school starting that Brayden felt. Not too good. He and I had a wonderful summer at the lake. The weather has cooled off a bit here in St. Louis. Ding and I are going to the lake on Friday. I'm not sure who else is coming. We'll come back on Sunday. I'm not sure if I'll play Bingo this week or not.

I'm looking for someone to stay with me the rest of the summer and into the fall. The work is not very hard at all - just some cooking, laundry, and some housecleaning. If it were someone who wanted weekends off, I usually have someone there on weekends. If any readers know anyone who might be interested, ask them to call (314 452 3685) or Email me (marthaboaz@aol.com).

I forgot to add in my earlier post that I'd talked to both Pete (with his weekly call) and Donald this week. Brother Joe, where are you? I don't catch you on line much any more, and you didn't come to the lake a single time this summer. Consider coming this weekend. Should be just great. Mike Madden called today. He will be in St. Louis some time soon and come see us.

No comments: