Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Plans have changed again! After I updated yesterday I decided to send Brother Joe a direct Email instead of trying to catch him on an IM. I invited him and any and or all of his family up to the lake for the weekend or at least one day. It's not that far. He replied pretty quickly that were all busy this weekend but they know they have a raincheck. Shortly after I got that Email, Scott called from Louisville and needs me for a few days. Ding will take me half way and Scott and the boys will meet up with us. Thank goodness for cell phones or we might not meet at half way. Also, it felt nice to be needed.

Today was the boys' first day of school. It was supposed to start Monday but because of a big storm it was cancelled both days. I'm eager to ask them about their first day.

No comments: