Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm home from Louisville. Scott insists his doctor says 'no restrictions' and, though he says he's a bit sore, he didn't seem to be in a lot of pain. We got to keep Brayden overnight last night, and Scott and I took him to school this morning. Scott took a picture that I'll have to nag at him to send so we can post it. Chris and I came home today since Scott's going back to work tomorrow.

A woman (Robin) is an area representative for Mark Lary's company (where Chris works also). She and her husband live in Plattsburgh. This is where JJ's restaurant is, the business owned and run by Donald and Vita's daughters, Julie and Jennifer. Robin's husband, Joe, is a coach and teacher for Jennifer's boys and their daughter works at JJ's. Jennifer and I concluded that this is a small world.

I had rescheduled my meeting with the woman I was hoping could spend the rest of the season with me but now she has to have a biopsy done (as an outpatient) today. Probably the results can't be determined in one day. Jennifer, who gave me the woman's name, will let met know if she hears first. I hope everything's okay.


I just talked to Margaret and still no real information about Catrina. The doctor is going to some more testing and just want to be sure what may or may not be causing her symptoms. When I called Margaret's number, I just assumed it was Margaret who answered. When I was ready to quit chatting and say good by, she said "Don't you want to talk to Mom?" I had been talking to Stef!!

No comments: