Wednesday, October 05, 2011

I wanted to get the previous post in first and then update about the weekend so here I am now. Scott and the boys got here last Friday evening, and Scott left us to join Beth at a friend's in St. Peters. Chris and the boys went to the zoo to 'pet the sharks' or so Uncle Chris said. I'm happy to say they did come back intact so maybe they didn't 'pet the sharks'. Aunt Shelly, who is an interpreter at the zoo set the thing up, was working in that vicinity so they probably got special treatment.

Scott, Beth and I met Chris and the boys in the central west end for lunch on Saturday. The boys wanted to go to Hollensbes late that afternoon. I felt like I had self invited them after I had called Doug to see if they were going to be home. Things worked out beautifully! Suzanne called me and said she would pick them up on her way home from work and feed them pizza for supper. The boys at a grand time at the Hollensbe's 'magic kingdom.'

Pete had called Saturday morning but most Missouri happenings have been posted on the blog. He had no big news either.

Before Scott and the boys left Sunday, they went to see the Rams game with Chris who had tickets. Last night Chris and Shelly saw the baseball Cardinals lose game three of the series. Chris and I are going out to dinner tonight and I'm hoping we find a place with the game on.

No comments: