Saturday, November 05, 2011

I'm at the lake house this weekend and the sun has finally come out. I think it rained most of the night and was chilly this morning but much in Idaho per Uncle Pete's weekly call. Groves came down with me yesterday afternoon and we got here in time to get carryout and have supper here. I talked to Joe IM this morning but he was in a hurry to get to Liberty to see Lyd.

I'm going to Louisville Tuesday and stay until the following Sunday with Scott and the boys. Rose and Shirley are going to a conference and are uncomfortable about my staying by myself. I do need lots of help and they do accommodate. Rose and I are going to interview another possibility on Monday since Cameron nor any of the others seemed to suit my needs. Rose helps me in more ways than interviews. This person has really good references and has a car and needs work. I'm still going to Louisville and am looking forward to spending time with the boys...Scott, too.

No comments: