Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm home from Louisville and have already had my IVIG treatment and spent my one night in the hospital. Rose has to go to Chicago today and Shirley's going to New Orleans so Chris is going to spend quite a bit of time with me over the weekend since I'm pretty useless. He's good help. I'll probably see some of the other guys too. Scott's going to Kansas City for the weekend but he's flying and only has a thirty minute layover so he won't be much help.

Talked to Margaret yesterday. Catrina was there and was cooking on the grill. Margaret said that one of the kids or grandkids comes by and has dinner with her every evening.

Would you all email me your Thanksgiving Day plans? I'm going to look back over past years and see what was posted. Send pictures, too!

No comments: