Tuesday, November 01, 2011

I'm off to the lake house this morning. Neither Rose nor Shirley have gotten up yet. I may have to get Rose up to help me finishing packing. Cameron is picking me up between 10 and 11. We'll grocery shop after i show him around the place. We miss the World Series. Weren't those Cardinals something! We didn't have as many trick or treaters as we did last year so I glad I'm leaving with all the goodies around.

Pete and Janet called with their weekly call. Nancy was with Kelly, and they had all watched the World Series. Joe and Mary's Lisa got stuck in that snowstorm back East for a while but made it home. It was warmer here than in Idaho, though not short sleeves type in either place. On Saturday Rose and Shirley went to a dinner and Shelly had to wok so Chris and Iwent to Steak and Shake.
\
Rose is up now and will finish packing and fix breakfast. My next post will be done at the kitchen table at the lake house..

No comments: