Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm up early, having adjusted to Louisville time. I flew over Tuesday evening and Ding and Goldman took me to the airport. Scott and Brayden were waiting when I arrived. Brayden had his computer all set up ready for me to use. He and Scott are still sleeping this morning and probably will be for a while longer.

We had some sad news in the family this week. A cousin, Wanda Jean or Cuz as my brothers called her, died from colon cancer down in Okeechobee, Florida. Donald is in Florida and called me the next day to tell me about it.. Sherry, her oldest daughter has been keeping Donald informed about the arrangements but when he called me yesterday I was here alone and can't write so I ask him to email me. I haven't got the email yet. Wanda had five surviving children and I know the funeral is at 3 today.

Rose and Shirley are at a conference in Columbia, Il. I hear from them everyday. Joe and I have got back to IM's. I like that. I also talked to Mike Madden this week He was in New York but Sean had got in touch with him too.

I'll post more about the arrangements when I get Donald's email.

No comments: