Thursday, December 08, 2011

I'm finally here at the lake this morning and there's sprinkling of snow on the ground but no accumulation. It is cold. Cameron is still sleeping. He did sleep on the sofa in case I needed anything this morning. I believe we will work out. I like him and hope he will like me. He does think I get up too early. When we get the one handed coffee cup pot figured out, I will let him sleep longer. Scott and Beth were here last and, unknown to me, turned off the hot water heater. I had a cold shower this morning. We also put the water in wrong place in the coffee pot but Cameron and I after a call from Goldman got it right. We're going grocery shopping today.

I think Margaret was going to her primary physician yesterday but haven't heard what he had to say. Rose was busy yesterday with clients and helping me pack. I've already heard from Scott, Goldman and Rose. Cameron has never been here before and I told him how much even better it is in hot weather.

No comments: