Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Back to Louisville

I'm back in Kentucky having ridden halfway with Chris and the rest of the way with Scott.  We got to have Brayden for both halves.  Both my sons have 'nerves of stool'.  I was asleep and  Chris needed to stop so was hurrying when his attack made itself known.  Scott and I went through some blinding snow when his nerves became very obvious.  Brayden was only hoping school would be called off today.  The three of us met  Scott and Beth at the 117 mile marker and all separated there.  Beth had the longest drive back to Kansas City.  It was about an equal drive for Chris and us except for the snow.

Scott got a new refrigerator not long ago.  His house was robbed a while back.  The refrigerator has an ice maker.  When I'm sitting in the living room reading my kindle and watching the Iowa caucuses (which is the only thing on),  I have to get up and make sure it's the ice maker I hear it drop ice.

Still waiting for pictures and family news.  This is a FAMILY GAZETTE.


No comments: