Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back to Missouri

I'm back in Missouri.  Scott brought me half way on Saturday and Goldman met us at the other half.  He got to the meeting point five minutes before we did.   The boys chose to sleep rather than take that long car ride.  Brayden did get up and hug me goodbye, but I believe he was just being polite.

Shelly and her mother were scheduled to leave for Hawaii  early this morning, but it stormed a lot in the lot with hail off and on so I'm not sure their flight left on time.   The street out front was like a river at one point.

Rose decided yesterday afternoon that we needed a bigger TV.  Brother Joe, you are right!  She is the smart one!  The first Best Buy we went to kept us waiting forever and finally told me I'd just have to be patient!  This is after we had waited 35 minutes.  Rose got someone to help us and they didn't have what we wanted at that store!  I stayed in the car at a second Best Buy, and she came out shortly with her purchase.   They treated her much better at this store after Shirley had called and reported the incident at the first store.

Shirley's brother-in-law, Jack, died last night.  He and his family are from Shreveport, LA.  Shirley thought she may not go to the services since her head is still stuffed up even after finishing a round of antibiotics for a sinus infection.   There is no direct flight either to Shreveport.  When I went to bed, she did't know yet what the arrangements were.  

No comments: