Sunday, January 08, 2012

I think these boys have been checking the blog all day long looking for pictures of themselves to no avail.  I think Scott took several.  Brayden's cat, Leo, ran away two weeks ago yesterday.  He is a house cat and managed to get outside.  They searched the neighborhood for hours and  days with  no luck.   Brayden was sure he would come back.  Scott was ready to pitch Leo's food bowl and litter box.  Scott and Brayden were out back BBQing last night and heard a 'Meow'.  It was Leo!  Jalen came running in the front door to tell me, and I thought I had misunderstood him when he said it first.  It was a happy night here at the Spreitler household.  Leo has the run of the place today.

My plans have changed somewhat.  Mad Dog can't come over to get me so Goldman and Scott will meet at the halfway point but aren't sure when - either Saturday  or Sunday.  I'd rather do that so I can stay longer.  I was going to run out of pills, but Rose packed them up and they'll arrive tomorrow by Greyhound Bus.




No comments: