Friday, January 06, 2012

Marshfield (Images of America)

I was watching the noon news one day not long ago when I was at the lake house and saw an interview with this author.  She has written a book called "Marshfield (Images of America)".   Her name is Kaitlyn McConnell and she went to Marshfield High School and did, and maybe still does work at the Marshfield Mail, and is a student at Drury.   I first ordered a copy for Rose and me and we reminisced over it for hours.  I brought it to Louisville with me.  I ordered copies for my siblings.  Margaret and Donald have theirs but Pete didn't have his as of yesterday.  He figures the mailman must be mulling over it.  Joe and I usually talk on line but we haven't caught each other yet today.  Joe hasn't mentioned it when we do talk on line.  I mailed it last Thursday.  I told only Pete that it was coming.  His weekly call was a  good opportunity.  Actually, I called him.  Just couldn't keep it to myself.

I'm still in Louisville.   Mad Dog is coming over Monday and we'll probably go back next Wednesday.  Scott will be home from work soon.  I guess we'll pray at supper since Brayden told me they only pray when Granny's here.

No comments: