Sunday, January 29, 2012

No Week At Lake Right Now

This morning and today I have been looking forward to getting to spend at least a little time at the lake house.   The weather forecast is predicting unseasonably warm temperatures and probably no rain until maybe Friday.  Rose has been helping me with packing and a list of what I was taking.  I haven't been there in awhile so I'm not sure what's there.  Then, I got this great disappointment!  Patsy, my companion, and her husband are in the process of moving to North Carolina, and she called and said she has too much preparation getting ready for the move to be away all week.  Needless to say,  I was upset and  put out with Patsy.  I didn't schedule any therapy appointments because I thought I would be away.  I will keep doing my exercises at home.

February 1 is Brother Pete's birthday.  Joe told me the year too, but I won't put that in.  Nancy is cooking Pete's birthday dinner.  I'm sure it will be delicious.

I had an email from Brother Donald just checking on how I'm doing.   I responded with a request for more news from him.

Brayden had a basketball game Saturday.  His team lost.  Brett (Sabrina's son) had a basketball game Friday and lost, too.  I think baseball signup was this weekend for Jalen and Brayden.   Jalen did make the soccer team but when he called to tell me he kept saying "I made the soccer team" and I couldn't understand him.  He finally ask if he could talk to Aunt Rose.  He said he and Dad were on the speaker phone, one reason I couldn't understand, and were laughing so hard they could hardly talk.

Rose and Shirley are over at the Galleria while Shirley has a lesson at the Apple store.  They just came in the back door.

No comments: