Thursday, January 26, 2012

RAINING

Scott and Brayden left on Sunday.  Shelly and her mother get back from Hawaii late this afternoon after sitting in Seattle for five hours.  Christopher is sure Shelly will have jet lag tomorrow so, if so and jet lag fatigues her, he and I will go to Brett's basketball game.  We may pick up Margaret on our way there since it's an early game and stopping to get her would cause Sabrina and Margaret to both be late.

I talked to Fat Jack (who sang Amazing Grace at Den's funeral) this week.  Chris and I were going to go see him one evening this week but he called to say he wasn't feeling very good so I gave him a raincheck.  I also talked to Leslie, my old neighbor in Springfield who's married to that 'King boy'.  Her son, Jeff, is in Afghanistan and his family is in Olympia.  Guess you've had a lot of winter weather in Olympia.  Chase, her other son, is currently in Denver but will go back east pretty soon.

Chase is staying right now with a 93 year old man and helping him as he needs it.  Wish I could find someone like him to help me out.   I'm still looking.   I start physical and occupational therapy again this Friday.  I've been diligent with the treadmill and the exercycle.  Rose does lots of walking outside but Shirley and I do ours where it's warm (on the treadmill).

It's raining right and has been for the past several days but nicer weather is in the forecast.  Though it's been rather dreary, we've had a rather mild winter - so far.

No comments: