Friday, January 13, 2012

Springfield Accomplishment

Brother Joe had  told me they were going to Jefferson City (in an IM) but hadn't said why they were going.  Lisa was on the program for her recognition on the Foreign Languages Accomplishments.  Vita's sister--in-law was also on the program.  I think the Berns family returns from Hawaii  today.  Shelly and her mother are going over there next week.

I'm still in Louisville and it's not Hawaii weather here.  We had some snow last night and lots of school closings but not Brayden's.  Dad let him play hooky anyway. He had never heard the word 'hooky' and said I shouldn't put her name in just in case his teacher reads the blog.  Brayden says he reads it some times.

It's way past time for updates from the rest of this family.  Scott was supposed to take a lot of pictures  while I was here but the camera on his cell phone isn't working.  Mine may, but we don't know how to do it.

No comments: